Thursday, November 25, 2010

Much to be thankful for

Thanksgiving 2010


Often, I get very tied up in my needs and wants and hurts. Each day I try to take time to thank God for the blessings. Often times, thanking Him for my blessings makes the pains and struggles seem easier.

Thanksgiving is a day to remind us what life is all about.

It's the little things that make the day special sometimes too.

Sleeping in. Not working. Watching the parade all snuggled up together. Browsing through Black Friday ad's. A nice Brunch always with the intention of holding us 'til dinner. A brunch that never does so though. Calling loved ones we can't be with. Wishing those dear friends and family that we can't hug, a very blessed day. Baking. Cooking. Time with loved ones that are near. Lots of laughter. Even more food. Dessert. Oh, be still my heart!

Today, I want to note the things that I am especially thankful for.


God: For life in and of itself.
No other blessings would be if not for He.



My husband: without whom I can't think of what life would be.
He is my heart & soul.


My family, especially my nieces & nephews (and cousins).


Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!



3 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

WooHoo!! I know you!! I love that you posted this Thanksgiving!! Love you girl and so thankful for YOU...xo
PS Tell your family and all that know us we send our love!!

Foursons said...

I hope your day is filled with blessings. Happy Thanksgiving.

Rachel said...

These pictures always make me smile :)


And thanks for letting me know about the blog post formating that was still messed up. I tried to fix it, so maybe it's better now?!?