Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Faith

I didn't cry when our last medicated/artificial cycle failed. It was the first time in well over a year that I didn't have a complete breakdown right then and there. A few days later it did hit me, when another trigger hit me and I just caved. But I am still proud of the better attitude I kept. There's that part of me that was so hidden that is finally peeking back through. Thanks to a dear friend and the words Our Father spoke to her for me... I have been reminded that God did NOT give me this desire for nothing. I WILL be a mother someday, somehow. I will. I believe in this. I just have to remind myself of it, often. I need to eat, sleep, and breath this statement.

Faith doesn't always come easy. We have to work at it. But like many things in life, the best things don't come easy.

1 comment:

Cathy Comerford said...

Marcie you are so strong! You keep the faith young lady! I know God has wonderful plans for you, even as we speak. Believe me I know that's hard to hear when you are on the waiting end. I love this verse in one of my devotionals this week:

Proverbs 3:5-6, “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.” (NIV 1984)

You are such a blessing to so many!