Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Thankful Thursday (& a very heartfelt one)

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) Our amazing God who loves and protects the innocent children.

2) An ever growing faith and trust in the Lord, as I crawl my way through a very difficult time. The Lord is always faithful and I am seeing this so clearly this week!

3) A life that surrounded me by God fearing people; just knowing these kinds of people changes my life reguarly.

4) A strong loving, sweet, compassionate husband. My rock! Always beside me and holding me up, always supporting and never lets me down.

5) Friends that have become family. (And family that are friends as well.)

6) For God allowing me to be a part of so many little lives and most importantly this week, two specific ones. Children are a gift from above. And it is a privelege to have children in your life (your own or someone elses).

7. Last but not least, I am thankful for the life of Linn, Emma, Graham, Liberty, Isaiah, Elizabeth & Elijah Saunders. For their lives are truly a testament of God's protection!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hey, thankful Thursday is a great tradition!

By the way, if you think your town can pass as small town come on and join us! I don't mind bending a little rule as long as it doesn't break too badly. :)